metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3 5-di-tert-butyl-4

metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

1. Food Cosmet Toxicol. 1973 Oct;11(5):781-92. Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole (Topanol 354). II. Biotransformation in man, rat and dog.

Contact Suppliers
metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

1. Food Cosmet Toxicol. 1973 Oct;11(5):771-9. Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole (Topanol 354). I. Excretion and tissue distribution in man, rat and dog.

Contact Suppliers
metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole (Topanol 354). 3. The metabolism in rats of the major autoxidation product, 2,6-di-tert-butyl-p-benzoquinone.

Contact Suppliers
metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

When 2,6-di-tert-butyl-p-[14C]benzoquinone (DBQ), the major autoxidation product of Topanol 354, was administered orally to rats, an average of 36% of鈥?

Contact Suppliers
metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole (Topanol 354). I. Excretion and tissue distribution in man, rat and dog M茅tabolisme de l'antioxydant ph茅nolique 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisol (Topanol 354). 1.

Contact Suppliers
metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-Di-tert-butyl-4

Fd Cosmet. Toxicol. Vol. 11, pp. 771-779. Pergamon Press 1973. Printed in Great Britain Metabolism of the Phenolic Antioxidant 3,5-Di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole (Topanol 354).

Contact Suppliers
metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole (Topanol 354). II. Biotransformation in man, rat and dog M茅tabolisme de l'antioxydant ph茅nolique 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisol (Topanol 354).

Contact Suppliers
metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-Di-tert-butyl-4

Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-Di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole (Topanol 354). II. Biotransformation in man, rat and dog M茅tabolisme de l'antioxydant ph茅nolique 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisol (Topanol 354). II.

Contact Suppliers
metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4

Metabolism of the phenolic antioxidant 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole (Topanol 354). I. Excretion and tissue distribution in man, rat and dog. Daniel JW , Green T , Phillips PJ. Food Cosmet Toxicol, 11 (5):771-779, 01 Oct 1973.

Contact Suppliers
the metabolism of di-(3,5-di-tert.-butyl-4-hydroxybenzyl

The metabolism of di-(3,5-di-tert.-butyl-4-hydroxybenzyl

A variable proportion of (14)C in the urine is due to 3,5-di-tert.-butyl-4-hydroxybenzoic acid (40-60%) and the remainder (60-40%) to the ester glucuronide, when the animals were treated with different doses of antioxidant.

Contact Suppliers
butylated hydroxytoluene | c15h24o - pubchem

Butylated hydroxytoluene | C15H24O - PubChem

Butylated hydroxytoluene is a white crystalline solid. (NTP, 1992) CAMEO Chemicals. 2,6-di-tert-butyl-4-methylphenol is a member of the class of phenols that is 4-methylphenol substituted by tert-butyl groups at positions 2 and 6. It has a role as an antioxidant and a food additive. It derives from a phenol.

Contact Suppliers
1,3,5-trimethyl-2,4,6-tris(3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxybenzyl

1,3,5-Trimethyl-2,4,6-tris(3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxybenzyl

General description. 1,3,5-Trimethyl-2,4,6-tris (3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxybenzyl)benzene (HEMA) is an antioxidant that can be used to prevent the oxidative degradation of plastics.

Contact Suppliers
2,6鈥?b>di鈥?b>tert鈥?b>butyl鈥怘ydroxytoluene and its metabolites in foods

2,6鈥?b>Di鈥?b>Tert鈥?b>Butyl鈥怘ydroxytoluene and Its Metabolites in Foods

2,6-Di-tert-butyl-hydroxytoluene (BHT, E-321) is a synthetic phenolic antioxidant which has been widely used as an additive in the food, cosmetic, and plastic industries for the last 70 y. Although it is considered safe for human health at authorized levels, its ubiquitous presence and the controversial toxicological data reported are of great

Contact Suppliers
2(3)-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole inhibits oxidative

2(3)-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole inhibits oxidative

Previous studies indicate that dietary administration of phenolic antioxidants, 2(3)-tert-butyl-4-hydroxyanisole (BHA) and 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxytoluene, inhibits the carcinogenic effect of a number of chemical carcinogens including aflatoxin B1 (AFB1).

Contact Suppliers
the metabolism of di-(3,5-di-tert.-butyl-4-hydroxybenzyl

The metabolism of di-(3,5-di-tert.-butyl-4-hydroxybenzyl

A variable proportion of (14)C in the urine is due to 3,5-di-tert.-butyl-4-hydroxybenzoic acid (40-60%) and the remainder (60-40%) to the ester glucuronide, when the animals were treated with different doses of antioxidant.

Contact Suppliers
the metabolism of di-(3,5-di-tert.-butyl-4-hydroxybenzyl

The metabolism of di-(3,5-di-tert.-butyl-4-hydroxybenzyl

3. About 65路0% of 14 C in the faeces is due to unchanged antioxidant, 30路0% to 3,5-di-tert.-butyl-4-hydroxybenzoic acid, 3路5% to unidentified polar constituent(s), 1路4% to 3,5-di-tert.-butyl-4-hydroxybenzaldehyde and 0路1% to 3,3鈥?5,5鈥?tetra-tert.-butyl-4-,4鈥?stilbenequinone.

Contact Suppliers
comparative metabolism of 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxytoluene

Comparative metabolism of 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxytoluene

In male and female DDY/Slc mice given single oral doses (20 or 500 mg/kg body weight) of 3,5-di-tert-butyl-4-hydroxytoluene (BHT) labelled with 14C at the p-methyl group, 14C was distributed mainly in the stomach, intestines, liver and kidney, and then excreted in the urine, faeces and expired air.

Contact Suppliers
occurrence of synthetic phenolic antioxidants and

Occurrence of synthetic phenolic antioxidants and

In this study, seven synthetic phenolic antioxidant (SPA) analogues were positively found in urban and rural indoor dust samples collected from Shandong province in China, among which the novel 2,4,6-tri-tert-butylphenol (AO 246), 2,6-di-tert-butyl-4-sec-butylphenol (DTBSBP), 2,4-di-tert-butylphenol 鈥?

Contact Suppliers
antioxidant activities of 5-hydroxyoxindole and its 3-hydroxy

Antioxidant activities of 5-hydroxyoxindole and its 3-hydroxy

The cytotoxicity of all of the oxindole derivatives on human promyelocytic leukemia HL60 cells was lower than that of 2,6-di(tert-butyl)-4-hydroxytoluene (BHT), a widely used phenolic antioxidant. These results show that compound 1 and its 3-substituted derivatives could be good lead candidates for future novel antioxidant therapeutics.

Contact Suppliers
butylated hydroxytoluene | c15h24o - pubchem

Butylated hydroxytoluene | C15H24O - PubChem

Butylated hydroxytoluene is a white crystalline solid. (NTP, 1992) CAMEO Chemicals. 2,6-di-tert-butyl-4-methylphenol is a member of the class of phenols that is 4-methylphenol substituted by tert-butyl groups at positions 2 and 6. It has a role as an antioxidant and a food additive. It derives from a phenol.

Contact Suppliers
effects of hydroquinone-type and phenolic antioxidants on

Effects of hydroquinone-type and phenolic antioxidants on

We previously reported that a hydroquinone-type antioxidant, 2,5-di(tert-butyl)-1,4-hydroquinone (DTBHQ), increases intracellular free Ca2+ concentration ([Ca2+]i), causes degranulation together with a protein kinase C activator, phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate (TPA), and increases antigen-induced degranulation in rat basophilic leukemia (RBL

Contact Suppliers
3,5-di-tert-4-butylhydroxytoluene (bht) analytical standard

3,5-Di-tert-4-butylhydroxytoluene (BHT) analytical standard

General description. 3,5-Di-tert-4-butylhydroxytoluene belongs to the class of phenolic antioxidants, added to food and other products such as oils, fats and butter oil to prevent rancidity caused by the oxidation of unsaturated fats.

Contact Suppliers